Since I haven’t posted in a few days, that also means that I have neglected my photo challenge duties. Well, not really. I did take the photos at the designated times (or very close to them), I just didn’t post them. Until now.
I do have to admit though, that one picture was taken a few months ago. I totally forgot to take a picture of the fresh fruit we enjoyed this weekend at the farm (strawberries and sweet cherries), so I had to use a previous photo for that day. I also cheated and made a collage out of the pics so I wouldn’t have to bore you with five separate pictures.
Ok, so here they are:
- June 7 ~ High angle. Photo taken of an old metal bridge.
- June 8 ~ Sunset. Taken while on my way to the farm on Thursday.
- June 9 ~ Fresh Fruit. Former picture of Fruit Salsa. Which is delicious by the way.
- June 10 ~ Animal. This deer was seen as we were driving back to the farm on Saturday.
- June 11 ~ Silhouette. One of the photos taken at the cemetery during our recent photo outing.
I am officially caught up!! Yay me. Cross one more thing off of my list for today. 🙂