Imagine my gratitude when I received the news from apostaday that I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Me…inspiring! That has got to be the ultimate compliment. If you haven’t checked out the apostaday blog, I suggest you do so. The blog focuses on posting a song a day. These songs are referred to as “earworms”…the songs that get stuck in your ear and won’t go away. I love that! So thank you very much for this awesome nomination, I only hope that I can live up to it!
Here are the requirements for accepting this reward should you choose to participate:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
I have to tell you that I am going to be an outright failure at Number 4! Well, not really a failure, but I am not one to dole out a compliment without meaning it. Therefore, I will recognize those blogs that truly inspire me…whatever that number may be. So let’s just say that I will probably break out of the mold on that one.
Here are the seven things about me…I will not be offended should you decide to pass this section. hahahaha
- I love the smell of coffee, but can NOT stand the taste.
- I’m pretty sure I broke my pinky toe a few weeks ago when I stubbed it on a metal wine rack…it doesn’t line up so pretty anymore.
- I am addicted to unsweetened iced tea and drink it from morning to night.
- It makes me sad to watch my hometown “die” right before my eyes.
- I used to play Santa Claus for our local post office and answer children’s letters by hand delivering or mailing small gifts and personalized letters.
- The feel of a breeze on a warm summer day is absolutely one of my favorite tactile moments in life.
- I am often very greedy when it comes to my husband’s back scratches and will shamelessly place myself in a proximity that makes him think it’s his idea to scratch my back.
And here are my choices for nomination of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. They are in no particular order, and I am inspired by each of them for very different reasons. You should really check them out and find out why I think they deserve this honor:
- Home Sweet Here ~ Delightfully creative.
- Echoes and Mementos ~ Follow a student of food, with a little photography, travel and surprises to boot.
- In Pursuit of More ~ Not just about recipes. She throws in life too.
- Chic Envelopements ~ I swear this woman can refashion a tea towel into a formal gown!
- Photo Nature Blog ~ Photographs of the beauty that surrounds us.
And those are my picks from the blogs that I follow. Again, I’m sorry that the list is not longer, but I take the word inspiring very seriously. 🙂
Thank you again to apostaday for this wonderful honor! You have made my week!