A big, giant, heartfelt thank you going out to Angell from Passionate and Creative Homemaking for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! She has an awesome blog and holds ultra-fun linky parties on Thursdays so other bloggers can show off their talents. Please stop in and say hi, I’m pretty sure you’ll stay awhile. 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered on their own. It’s a great way to reach out and of course, it’s an honor in itself to be recognized!
Once you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, here’s what you do next:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I have thanked Angell for her generous nomination. I’ve posted the rules and the award. Now for MY nominations. Here are the 15 blogs that I
stalk, I mean visit the most 🙂 :
These are in no particular order, I love them all!
- Two Frugal Fairfielders
- Absolute Alaia
- Our Lady of Second Helpings
- The Katy Coupon Zone
- The $35 A Week Project
- Passionate and Creative Homemaking
- The Bionic Chronicles
- Home Sweet Here
- The Townhouse Homesteaders
- My Plant Based Family
- Jessie: Improved
- Traveling Saver
- In Pursuit of More
- The Soulsby Farm
- My Thin Eats
There they are folks. My nominations. You would really be doing yourself a favor if you checked out these great blogs. They’re a versatile group, covering all sorts of topics! Let’s give them a round of applause!!
Alright, now apparently I have to give you 7 random facts about myself. I’m not sure why you would ever want to know 7 things about me, but here goes:
- I refuse to touch flour. The feel of it on my hands gives me the heeby jeebies.
- I sing loudly when I’m home alone or in the car. My faves to belt out: Journey, KC and the Sunshine Band, Joe Cocker and Styx. I know, I’m showing my age.
- I have a sister who lives half way around the world and I now get to see her more than when she lived in the states. That makes me happy.
- I just discovered that I make a mean stuffed potato.
- I am desperately afraid of heights and flying. I’m already stressed out about a trip we’re taking in a few weeks! AAcckk.
- I love the smell of coffee, but can’t stand the taste!
- I would do anything for my family. Anything.
Wow, those WERE random facts. Enough about me…head on out now and visit those fun blogs that I’ve listed above! I’m sure you’ll find something that you love. Thanks again Angell for thinking of me! Have a spectacular day everyone. 🙂